Sunday, July 3, 2011

Summer Vacation



I have many plan this summer!!!!

First, I'm going to Hawaii with my family!!! I never go there, so I'm very looking forward to go!!!!X) I want to scuba diving, go shopping, eat delicious food! I can't wait!!!haha If you have been Hawaii, please tell me about Hawaii!!!

Secound, I 'm going to Tokyo to meet my friends. Many friends live in Tokyo. I want to meet all of them lol I hope I can go Disny Land with them!!!!! However, I must earn money to go to Tokyo.Therefore I must take a lot of part-time jobs.

Finally, I have lot of training of Shorinji again... Summer training is sooooooo hard!!! Maybe I can get thinner very much... I hope lol
This year we have training camp in Wakayama. I think this year is harder than last year, because I am 2nd year student... I am afraid that I can't survive this summer.haha However, I want to enjoy training camp!!!

i really looking forward this summer.
However, I must get over a test before summer vacation... I do my best!

3 comments:

  1. me too.
    many friends live in Tokyo:(
    I really miss them so they will come here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Hawaii X)!?!?
    I loooooooooove there!!!!
    But this summer I cannnot go there X(
    I envy you!!! hah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hawaii !!!!
    I wanna go to Hawaii XD

    ReplyDelete