Monday, October 17, 2011

My favorite season



I like spring , summer , autumn and winter. Because there are a lot of good things in each season. I think tasteful in each season in Japan and can enjoy all seasons.
However my most favorite season is summer!!! I love summer!!!

First of all, I was born in summer(July).I do not know whether it is a reason, but I am strong in hot day. However, I am poor in cold day... So I often play outside like a primary schoolchild in summer. I can play for a long time in the summer because it is slow that a day falls.

Secound, fireworks are done in summer. Many festivals are also held in summer. I can go to swimming pool, and a lot of delicious things can eat. And I can go for a trip in summer vacation. There are a lot of pleasant things in this way in summer, I love it. I love National High School Baseball Championship in particular!haha

Finally, I like summer smells. I can't explain what kind of smell is,; but at all of the feeling is good. I take a walk every year in summer morning. I merely like somehow summer "feeling". Can you image? Anyway, I am excited when summer comes every year.

8 comments:

  1. I am poor in cold day too!
    I like to pull a futon over myself in winter♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like summer and KOUSHIEN too!!

    This smell is sea water!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked summer...but now..I hate it.
    Summer is too hot to do something.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Summer was always my favorite, but as I get older the heat bothers me more. That smell may be the barbecue I have on the terrace at my house on weekends...sausages, oh yes!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't stand hotday!!
    I love winter!!!
    but I like fireworks too^^

    ReplyDelete