Sunday, June 12, 2011

These Days

I have nothing special in these days...
I'm busy with homework and repot same as you.lol
I have club practice everyday, and I have part-time job after school.
I am tired recently. However, every day is substantial.

I often spend time with my club friends.
Becase we have big tournament in July. We participate together.
So we practice everyday... I enjoy it when I spend time with them.
We also have "kwan-kan sen" in this week.
I have to practice more and more.

I like Shorinji.
But I want to sometimes go out to play.
So, let's play together sometime!lol

11 comments:

  1. Sorry, I can't play Shorinji.lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please practice to 'kwan-kan sen'! I hope you win.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recommend you to go to "Spo-cha" in ROUND1.

    you can play various sports but where is the nearest ROUND1 from here is maybe Ibaraki.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to see your brave figure!^^
    Go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also recomend you tob go to "spo-cha" in ROUND1!

    it's my favourite place to do sports!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, Ayako!!
    I'm Mika in class 3!!
    I boost you!!
    And I want to play together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello!
    Im iori in class3 ;)
    Kwan kan sen sounds greaaaat!
    Fighting!!!!!!
    I hope u win!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ayakooooo! I miss you!
    I wish your daily life is happy.
    Please try to do your best!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, Ayako:)

    I miss you so much★
    Let's go out wiz me~!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi:)
    I want to play Shorinji someday!!!!

    ReplyDelete