Sunday, May 29, 2011

Is marriage becoming less popular in Japan?



Do you want to marry? I don't want to marry. In reacent year, many peolpe think like me.
At first marriage costs much money. In addition, it costs money after marriage. I think that people thinking single is better than marriage, because single can use money for themselves in the recession the world.
Other reason, there increase working women. They find happiness by working, and live a full life.
So I think marriage is becoming less popular in Japan.

5 comments:

  1. If economic conditions are not good, I don't want to marry, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to marry!
    However, I want to work outside.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really?????????
    I wanna marry now!!!
    Bot I don't have a partner.lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not quiet want to marriage...
    But I want my family and play with my children.

    By the way, Maki's comment is interesting!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you're going to have a career Ayako. I hope you find a good job.

    ReplyDelete