Sunday, December 4, 2011

Something new



Have you ever played billiards? I played billiards this summer for the first time. It was very difficult as imagined. Even if it aims earnestly, it does not hit a ball!! I was too poor and my friends were laugh. However, I enjoyed myself very much. Since I also plyaed bowling on that day, I got muscular pain. I would like to plya once again. Then I would like to play well this time, so that it may not be laughed...I hope lol

Moreover, I would like to learn "KITSUKE" newly. It will be the New Year soon. A coming-of-age ceremony also occurs. I would come to like to wear a kimono by myself. Moreover, I would come to like to dress people.

1 comment:

  1. I love billiards (we call it "pool"...billiards is actually a similar game, but on a much bigger table- very difficult). I used to play pool a lot when I was your age.

    ReplyDelete