Sunday, November 27, 2011

Foreign places




If I could go, I really want to go to Neterlands.I love the Anderson fairy tale. Some day, I watched the TV program about the Anderson fairy tale and the Netherlands. It is often heard the rows of houses of the Netherlands are lovely like a fairy tale. Moreover, I have heard that there are an object, a signal, etc. which used the character of the Anderson fairy tale as the motif. Therefore, I go to the Netherlands and think that I would like to touch the rows of houses! I also would like to go to Sweden or Finland too!!!

And I would like to go also to New Zealand, of course. I love NZ soooo much!!! I would like to go any number of times. Rather, I would like to live.haha I would like to go to New Zealand and to meet the host family and friend at the time of my having studied abroad. And I want to stay farm!!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. I love the tale too!
    Your picture is nice♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not know about Neterland. But I want to go too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you like NZ so much!
    if you go to OUZI zoo you can see sheeps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to go and look ALL BLACKS!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like NZ too!!!
    It is very fresh air in NZ!!!
    I wanna go to NZ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the fact that bicycles are so popular in the Netherlands. Of course it's a very flat and small country, so it's sensible thinking. I've heard they can even ice skate from one town to the next (on frozen canals) in winter.

    ReplyDelete