Saturday, November 19, 2011

Autumn



Many people like autumn. I like autumn too. It became cold and deepened in autumn recently. I am happy, because I can eat a lot of delicious food.

What do you image about autumn? I image autumn leaves not to mention. Kyoto is famous so that everybody says speaking of autumn leaves. I will go to Kyoto on 23rd Nov with my club friends. We have no plan, but I'm sure it will be fun!!! I look forward to very much.
In addition, I love autumn flowers such as cosmos, cluster amaryllis, fragrant olive and so on. So it is the best season that to enjoy scenery. When it is autumn, I want to take a walk. I love walking!!!

I do Shaolinji. And the biggest tournament in a year is in autumn. Therefore it is a very important season for me. I can spend it being filled up very much in autumn.

No comments:

Post a Comment