Sunday, November 13, 2011

Japanese University



I think Japanese University is a time for students to relax after "exam hell". Many people have a question for this. And I think so, too. However, I think that the system of the Japanese university is not bad at all. Japanese university's sutudents don't have enough study time. But I think that the system of the university is substantial. The Japanese student is called on at the time when oneself likes a college life. Study is the final act, but thinks that I am important for having such one's time before becoming a member of society.

2 comments:

  1. I like Japanese university.
    But exam is so hard ;(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't blame you for wanting to take it a bit slower after exam hell. It's a nice photo of KGU. We're lucky to have such a beautiful campus.

    ReplyDelete