Sunday, May 1, 2011

Do children need the curfew?



I agree with this opinion. Especially, for elementary school students and junior high school students.
Of course many children don't like cufew. I didn't like it when I was child. Because I wanted to play longer.
However, I think night is dangerous to children. There are lots of strange people. And I do not want you to know more about the pleasure of the night than you should know.
In another reason, it is very important to make rules between parents. In addition, I think that it is good not to go out to play at night educationally.
So I think children need the curfew.

5 comments:

  1. My family don't have curfew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your opinion is right.
    But I don't like the curfew.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure, I agree! There are lots of weirdos around, and kids should be doing their homework and spending some time with their families anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My parents don't say about the curfew in a nagging way.
    However, I think strict parents is good for children because they are worried about children's safe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree!!
    Night is very dangerous, so children should go to bed early!!!

    ReplyDelete