Friday, May 20, 2011

Pace of Life


Are you busy person or slowly person?
I think I'm a busy person. I hurry to do everything. Because time is limited, so I want to do what I want to do. But sometime I become soooooo tired. Originally I like living slowly. I like the country. I like time to relax alone. I will do lots of things that I want to do for the school days, and want to gradually live slowly.

I think Japanese peolpe are busy. There are many hard workers. I don't know it is good or not. But I wish that they may relax a little more.

Finally, when I feel stressed, I want to sleep. I love sleep!!! lol

8 comments:

  1. This picture's cat is very cute.
    I like cat;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Certainly time is limited but I sometimes do nothing evein if have free time.

    I envy of you because you have many hobbies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love sleep too!!!!
    But recently I cannnot have enough time to sleep...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like time to relax alone too.
    I don't like busy life><

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think Japanese people are busy, too.
    Especially, urban people.
    Like you, maybe there are many people who sometimes feel stress.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can decrease the stress if I sleep♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think sleep is important to annul stress.

    ReplyDelete