Sunday, May 15, 2011

Golden Week



Did you enjoy your Golden Week? My Golden Week was really hard.
I worked almost every day. I working at UNIQLO. As you know, UNIQLO is too busy in holiday. Golden Week is one of the most busy week in one year. Sometime I work 7:15~22:30. It was sooooooooo hard!!! I really don't like it. Therefore, as for me, Golden Week is over and is relieved.
But, I was able to earn very a lot of money.lol It is really nice.haha

In addition, other than work, I went for a movie with a friend and returned to Himeji. Though I was toilsome, it was substantial Golden Week.

9 comments:

  1. Do you work in UNIQLO!?
    My friend works UNIQLO too :)
    She said it is hard :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I go to ガーデンズ, I will go to UNIQLO.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You work in UNIQULO?????
    You are very clever and tough!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m impressive for your hard work...

    Let's go to movie!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I often go to UNIQLO in Sinsaibai or near my house.
    I love UNIQLO!!
    Do you work in Nisikita?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you work in UNIQLO?
    I think really hard to work there...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also work hard on golden week.
    But I think earning money on holidays
    is good for students!^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think working in UNIQLO is too hard.
    I respect you!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Working in UNIQLO is so hard work, I think...

    Let's play together in Himeji, and please relieve your exhaustion^^

    ReplyDelete